Sunday, March 29, 2015

Art Plans for March 30th through April 3rd, 2015

Greetings!

I am really looking forward to seeing some of you at our Student Led Conferences this week.  Do remember that this means it will be early release Tuesday through Friday.  Tuesday is the designated day for the evening conferences, and if you would still like a "traditional" conference, it's not too late to sign up for one of those.  Just call the main office at (360) 264-3600 and request one.

Now on to this week's plans:

MONDAY--Students will continue to work on the quilling project.  This MAY BE DUE FRIDAY.  (It's the first time I've done this project, and it's taking longer than I thought it would.)

TUESDAY--NO ART CLASS DUE TO THE EARLY RELEASE SCHEDULE.

WEDNESDAY--Students will have time to work on their quilling project.  MAY BE DUE FRIDAY.

THURSDAY--NO ART CLASS DUE TO THE EARLY RELEASE SCHEDULE.

FRIDAY--Students will have time to work on their quilling project.  MAY BE DUE TODAY (FRIDAY).

The has passed for late work & extra credit, which I have as yet to put into this electronic gradebook,and there are some assignments that will be coming in this week, so it's not necessarily "what you see is what you get".  If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me ASAP.  My classroom phone number is: (360) 264-3644 and the best email to reach me at is:  humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week, and I look forward to seeing you soon,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment