Monday, March 9, 2015

Academy Plans for March 9th through 13th, 2015

Greetings!

Well, I'm getting closer to my Sunday target--maybe next week?  Just a reminder that Wednesday is a LATE START DAY, so please plan accordingly.  Also, I will be gone on Friday; Mrs. Harris & I are going to make up that Science curriculum day we missed in February.  Here are the plans for this week:

MONDAY & TUESDAY--Students will be working on their individual portfolios for their Student Led Conferences.  There will be NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--Students will have time to read their biographies, so again, NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will work on a career planning activity for their portfolios.  This will be DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Mrs. Benek will come in for our "Say It Straight" training, so NO HOMEWORK.

As always, please feel free to contact me [Email: humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us or Phone: (360) 264-3644].

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment