Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Plea for Flowers

Eek!  I know I just emailed progress reports last night, but I forgot something important!  Early next week (Monday I hope), the entire 7th grader Science class (105 of them) are supposed to do a flower dissection.  We need about that many flowers.  Now since the students will be cutting them up, they don't need to be "florist shop quality"--almost anything will do.  The best for dissection are daffodils, tulips, or anything in the lily family.  Now I know the parents/guardians of my 6th graders are probably wondering why I am sending this to you, but you can just think of it as "paying it forward"--after all, your student will be doing this next year in 7th grade.  If you can help us out, just have your student bring your floral donations to me at any time in Room #4.

Thanks for your help,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment