Monday, March 23, 2015

Art Plans for March 23rd through 27th, 2015

Greetings!

Well, only two weeks left in Quarter #3--where did the time go?  Just wanted to let you know in advance:  THE LAST DAY FOR MISSING ASSIGNMENTS, REDOING WORK, RETAKING TESTS, AND EXTRA CREDIT IS FRIDAY, MARCH 27TH.  I will be available for such things after school on Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, but not Thursday or Friday.  

I'm quite disappointed in some of my Art students; the "Elements of Art" book is worth 160 points because we spent nearly three weeks on it, but nine of the students have not turned it in.  If your child is one of these students, please have a serious discussion with him/her about getting this important project completed and turned in.  Time is running out.

Now on to this week's plans:

MONDAY through THURSDAY--Students will have time in class to work on the quilling project this week.  It will be DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will watch an Art video, so NO HOMEWORK.

Another announcement that pertains to this week:  I will be gone on Thursday, March 26th (more Science training), so there will be a substitute in the classroom.

As always, if you wish to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns, my email address is:  humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment