Monday, April 17, 2017

Academy Plans for April 17th through 21st, 2017

Greetings!

Hope you had a "Hoppy Easter"  (Sorry, I couldn't help myself) and enjoyed the nice weather.  This is what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY, TUESDAY, & WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will silently read a variety of Greek myths, so there will be NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will be participating in the SBA Test on ELA.  NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will select their play and will begin rehearsing it, so NO HOMEWORK.

Just a reminder that this Wednesday is a "Late Start Day", so hopefully you have already planned ahead.

I am planning on entering both your student's SLC (Student Led Conference) portfolio and the SLC grade this upcoming weekend.  If you have not participated in this event yet, please contact me so we can make that happen prior to Saturday.  I am available after school on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and before school Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday.  IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE "AVID PRESENTATION" ON TUESDAY, APRIL 18TH AT 6:00 P.M., I WILL BE AVAILABLE PRIOR TO IT.  I'm planning on staying at school from 2:50 to 7:00 and will attending the meeting with you.  So if that window works for you, please contact me.  I would love to make that happen.

Another reminder that your student will be taking the "SBA Test" on Thursday, April 20th.  He/she will be tested on ELA (English/Language Arts).  Please make sure your child gets a good night's sleep Wednesday night, and a good breakfast Thursday morning so he/she can do his/her best.  Thank you.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to contact me is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment