Monday, April 10, 2017

Academy Plans for April 10th through 14th, 2017

Greetings!

I hope you enjoyed the Spring Break as much as I did!  Batteries are all recharged, and we should be ready to roll, and finish the last trimester strong.  So here is what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY--Last "Life Skills" lesson.  NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Students will elect their new class officers, so NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--Students will be introduced to Greek Mythology, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will practice their "Reader's Theater" of their assigned myth, this should be PRACTICED AT HOME, so consider it HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will present their assigned myth.  This will be GRADED, but there will be NO HOMEWORK.

Please contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns you may have.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us  This is the last week of the volleyball season, so my communications should improve greatly after that!

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment