Monday, April 10, 2017

7th Grade Science Plans for April 10th through 14th, 2017

Greetings!

I hope you enjoyed the Spring Break as much as I did!  Batteries are all recharged, and we should be ready to roll, and finish the last trimester strong.  So here is what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY--Students will elect new class officers, so NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Students will review and discuss Investigation 3.1, so NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY--Students will carry out Investigation 3.2, so NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will take a QUIZ ON DENSITY.  This will be DUE AT END OF THE PERIOD, so there will be NO HOMEWORK.

Just a reminder that NEXT WEEK (April 19th) will be a LATE START DAY, so please plan accordingly.

And, NEXT WEEK STATE TESTING BEGINS AND CONTINUES INTO THE FOLLOWING WEEK.  This will impact our schedule, so your student may or may not have my class on test days.  Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Please contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns you may have.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us  This is the last week of the volleyball season, so my communications should improve greatly after that!

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment