Monday, January 11, 2016

6th Grade Science Plans for January 11th through 15th, 2016

Greetings!

Sorry, I'm a day late (and hopefully not a dollar short); I was in Portland this weekend and didn't get my "homework" done.  Same thing I tell the students--"Excuses are nothing but hot air!"  Sorry!  Now here's what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY--Students will take a quiz in class, then finish the "Citric Acid Saturation Lab".  So NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Students will work on the "Mystery Powder Lab".  So again, NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will continue to work on the "Mystery Powder Lab".  NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will work on the "Decompression Sickness" worksheet.  This is HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will work on drawing their four crystals, so NO HOMEWORK.

I'm sure you are aware of the LATE START ON WEDNESDAY.  And also, we will be having our Martin Luther King, Jr. assembly on Friday morning.  I'm sure I don't have to remind you that MONDAY, JANUARY 18th there is NO SCHOOL.

Have a wonderful week, and please contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns you may have,

Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment