Sunday, January 31, 2016

6th Grade Science Plans for February 1st through 5th, 2016

Greetings!

Another busy week ahead with no breaks (holidays, late start days), so let's get straight to it.  Here's what to expect this week:

MONDAY--Originally I had planned a QUIZ on Concentration, but with the amount of work I want to return to students, I suspect that will be the only thing we will have time for, so NO HOMEWORK, however, we will REVIEW FOR WEDNESDAY'S QUIZ ON CONCENTRATION.

TUESDAY--Students will work on the "What is Matter Made Of?" article and worksheet.  This is HOMEWORK DUE WEDNESDAY.

WEDNESDAY--Students will take the CONCENTRATION QUIZ, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will work on the "Chemical Reactions" lab, so NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will do the first part of the "Reaction Products" lab, so NO HOMEWORK.

I will be gone on Tuesday, so your student will have a substitute teacher that day.  Other than that, it will be a "normal week", if there is such a thing in middle school.

Please contact me straight away if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.  The best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment