Sunday, September 28, 2014

Seventh Grade Science September 29th through October 3rd, 2014

Greetings!

Sorry I didn't get back to you last week with more specifics--two volleyball games to coach and training Outdoor School counselors got the best of me.  I will try to do better in the future.

Now here's what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY:  Groups will continue the work they started on Friday--a poster on one part of the Scientific Method.  This will be due tomorrow (Tuesday).  Should only be homework if it isn't completed in class.

TUESDAY:  Students will be doing a presentation on their posters; listeners will be taking notes on the presentations, so no homework.

WEDNESDAY:  Students will watch a video on pseudoscience and will take notes on it in class.  This will be due at the end of the period.  No homework.

THURSDAY & FRIDAY:  Students will progress to written conclusions for lab reports.  No homework.   

As always, if you would like to contact me, please call the number in my classroom (360-264-3644) or email me at humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment