Saturday, September 27, 2014

Art Plans for September 29th through October 3rd, 2014

Greetings!

Sorry I didn't get back to you last week with more specifics--two volleyball games to coach and training Outdoor School counselors got the best of me.  I will try to do better in the future.

Now here's what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY:  We will cover changing the value of tempera paint using black & white paint.  Students will practice using this medium.  No homework.

TUESDAY:  We will continue exploring tempera values, so no homework.

WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, & FRIDAY:  Students will select one hue and will use it in a monochromatic color scheme.  No homework.

As always, if you would like to contact me, please call the number in my classroom (360-264-3644) or email me at humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment