Sunday, September 14, 2014

Art Class September 15th through 19th, 2014

Greetings!

We only have one grade to post (Art Portfolio) from the past two weeks, but this week will be a busy one.  Here is a "Sneak Preview" of the upcoming week:

MONDAY--Students will continue to practice their watercolor techniques, so no homework.

TUESDAY--Students will learn to use a ruler to construct columns and will begin to use watercolors to paint the colors of the spectrum in order.  No homework.

WEDNESDAY--Students will learn to mix intermediate colors using watercolor paints.  They will use these to complete the twelve columns on their paper.  No homework.

THURSDAY--Students will learn to use a compass to construct a circle.  This will be done in class, so no homework.

FRIDAY--Students will watch an Art video and will take notes on it.  These notes will be due at the end of the period.  No homework.

As a side note, I will be gone on Friday, but I expect the students to carry on just fine without me--they are a superior class.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  My classroom phone number is: (360) 264-3644 and my email address is:  humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us  (Please DON'T use the Skyward response; it does not work correctly.)  I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment