Sunday, September 21, 2014

Art & 7th Grade Science Progress Reports 9-22-2014

Greetings!

Hope you had a wonderful week, and the upcoming one will be great, too.  As I was gone on Friday, I will not be able to give you a detailed plan for this week until I get into my classroom early tomorrow morning and see what the substitute was able to accomplish.  Stay tuned!  I can, however, email you these progress reports.  Please check them over carefully, and if your student is missing any assignments, please discuss this with him or her.  Missing work is the #1 reason as student’s grade goes down.

The year is starting out so strongly; I really feel good about it.  And I have been in this profession long enough to know that it doesn’t just “happen”—thank your for all of your support, concern, and communications.  Let’s continue to make this a great transitional year for you and your student.  As always, please feel free to contact me at this email address:  humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us or through the phone at:  (360) 264-3644.

Thanks again,

Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment