Sunday, October 15, 2017

7th Grade Science Plans for October 16th through 20th, 2017

Greetings!

Well, this will be a big week for me--as of Tuesday, I'm off to Cispus with this year's sixth graders.(Remember last year?)  Either Mrs. Haupert (6th period) or Mr. Bowerly (7th period) will be covering my seventh grade Science classes.  Here is what I have planned for them:

MONDAY & TUESDAY--Students will continue working on the "Lesson #1 Labs".  The worksheet will be DUE THURSDAY AT THE END OF THE PERIOD.

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will watch a video on "Energy" and will fill out a worksheet that goes along with it, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Last day to complete the "Lesson #1 Labs".  Worksheets will be DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD.  NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will take a quiz on "Procedure Writing".  It will be DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD.  NO HOMEWORK.

Even though it won't affect me up at Cispus, just a reminder that Wednesday is a LATE START DAY for you.  Hopefully, you have planned accordingly.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment