Monday, October 9, 2017

7th Grade Science Plans for October 9th through 13th, 2017

Greetings!

Well, I am completely caught up with ALL of my grading--will wonders never cease?  Here is what we are doing in Science this week:

MONDAY--Begin Lesson #1 labs--NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Continue Lesson #1 labs--NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--More Lesson #1 labs--NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Complete Lesson #1 labs--WORKSHEETS ARE TO TURNED IN.  NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--NO SCHOOL--TEACHER IN SERVICE DAY.

I'm sure you have noticed from above, that there is NO SCHOOL ON FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13TH.  It is a "Teacher In Service Day", meaning WE get to be the students for a change--Lucky us!  (Although it would be nice to sleep in.)

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment