Monday, October 30, 2017

6th Grade Science Plans for Oct. 30th through Nov. 3rd, 2017

Greetings!

Well, I'm making some headway in getting caught up with the grading!  Please be patient with me--I will get there.  Now here is what we are doing this week:

MONDAY, TUESDAY, & WEDNESDAY--Students will work on their "Plant ID Slide Show".  Although they will have three full days in class to work on this, it should be considered HOMEWORK DUE THURSDAY.

THURSDAY--Students will work with equipment to construct electrical circuits in a lab setting, so NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will watch a video and will fill out an accompanying worksheet.  This will be corrected in class and will be TURNED IN AT THE END OF THE PERIOD, so NO HOMEWORK.

Notice that this Wednesday is NOT a "Late Start Day" (ACT).  I think that is because all of next week will be early release days due to conferences (Monday through Thursday, November 6th through 9th).  Also, there will be no school that Friday (November 10th) due to the Veteran's Day holiday.

I will be gone this Friday (November 3rd) and Monday (November 6th).  However, I will be back in time for the evening conferences on Tuesday, November 7th.  Although other teachers will not be in the building after release time (11:40 a.m.) on Thursday, I will be available if you would like to conference then.

As always, if you have anything you would like to discuss, please contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is: 
humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment