Monday, October 2, 2017

7th Grade Science Plans for October 2nd through 6th, 2017

Greetings!

Well, I am almost caught up on my Seventh Grade Science grading.  Phew!  Students did not do as well as I had hoped on the "Variables Test".  I will let them retake it ONE TIME ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4TH.  If your student is interested, be sure to remind them to study!

Here's what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY & TUESDAY--We will be adding notes on writing procedures into the Science Notebooks, so NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Test retake day and getting caught up on missing assignments.  NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY & FRIDAY--We will begin the "Energy & Forces Unit".  NO HOMEWORK.

Just a reminder that Wednesday, October 4th is a "Late Start Day".  Please plan accordingly.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.  The best email address is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us  and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment