Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Academy Plans for April 11th through 15th, 2016

Greetings!

No, I did not fall off the face of the Earth, but I came mighty close.  Hope you enjoyed the Spring Break, and that your student has his/her batteries all recharged and is ready to plunge on into the remaining trimester.  Also, I hope you enjoyed the "Student Led Conferences" as much as I did--they were terrific this year.  Now on to this week's plans--

MONDAY--Students will research New Zealand.  This is HOMEWORK, DUE TUESDAY.

TUESDAY--Each student will select his/her biography for our next project, so NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--Ms. Benek will be coming in for our "Say It Straight" lesson, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY & FRIDAY--Students will be reading their biographies silently in class, so NO HOMEWORK.

As I said above, I greatly enjoyed the Student Led Conferences.  Thank you for getting YOUR homework done (the "Parent/Guardian Surveys").  If you have not yet completed and/or turned yours in, please do so ASAP.  Thank you.

I am hoping the grades this last trimester will be your student's best of the year.  Because I have no commitments for the rest of the year (No volleyball, no Outdoor School, no Knowledge Bowl), I will be free after school most days.  So if your student needs to stay after to make up a lab,retake a test, or needs help with a homework assignment, we can make that happen.  I only ask for 24 hours notice--just in case I have some other commitment.

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns.  The best email address is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment