Sunday, February 21, 2016

7th Grade Science Plans for February 22nd through 26th, 2016

Greetings!

Well, I did it!  I graded everything that didn't move this weekend, so that means I'm all caught up.  This is an accurate representation of your student's grades & assignments.  If anything is missing, please discuss that with him/her.  Now on to this week's plans:

MONDAY & TUESDAY--Students will begin working on their "Roots & Shoots" lab, so NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students should finish their work on the "Roots & Shoots" lab, they will also turn in the Cornell Notes from the "Seeds & Roots" article, so this will count as HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY & FRIDAY--Students will begin to work on their "Seed Dispersal Poster", this is HOMEWORK, but it is not DUE until TUESDAY.

Before I forget, I will be gone Thursday afternoon and all day Friday.  There will be a substitute teacher, however, I expect the students to act appropriately, just like when I am there.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the best phone number is (360)264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment