Thursday, February 18, 2016

7th Grade Science Plans for February 15th through 19th, 2016

Greetings!

Sorry this is late, but I have been battling a terrible cold and haven't been doing much other than blowing my nose.  Even though I'm emailing this progress report, I apologize if it is not up to date; as I said, this cold has kept me from doing that.  Hoping to get caught up this weekend.  Now here's what we're doing this week:

MONDAY--PRESIDENTS' DAY--NO SCHOOL

TUESDAY--Finish watching the "Mythbusters" episode.  NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--Students will review writing procedures and conclusions in class.  NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students take TEST on writing procedures and conclusions. It will be DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD.  Also, we will review the "Seeds & Roots" article.  Students are to take "Cornell Notes" on this article.  This is HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will take the SBAC PRACTICE TEST in class today, so NO HOMEWORK.

As always, please feel free to contact me with your questions, comments, and concerns.  The best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment