Sunday, February 21, 2016

6th Grade Science Plans for February 22nd through 26th, 2016

Greetings!

Well, I did it!  I graded everything that didn't move this weekend, so that means I'm all caught up.  This is an accurate representation of your student's grades & assignments.  If anything is missing, please discuss that with him/her.  Now on to this week's plans:

MONDAY & TUESDAY--Students will continue to REVIEW FOR WEDNESDAY'S TEST.  STUDY!!!

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will begin taking the "Mixtures & Solutions TEST.  NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will continue to work on the "Mixtures & Solutions" TEST, so NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Assuming students have completed the "Mixtures & Solutions" Test, they will work on a worksheet on the "Periodic Table" article.  They will be given the entire period to work on this, so hopefully they will complete it in class.  If not, IT IS HOMEWORK DUE MONDAY.

Before I forget, I will be gone Thursday afternoon and all day Friday.  There will be a substitute teacher, however, I expect the students to act appropriately, just like when I am there.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the best phone number is (360)264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment