Monday, November 9, 2015

Academy Plans for November 9th through 13th, 2015

Greetings!

Sorry this is a little late, I wanted to get it out to you yesterday.  Oh well, better late than never, right?  So here are this week's plans:

MONDAY--Students will be giving their oral presentations, so NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--The Veterans' Day assembly will be held 1st period, so NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--VETERANS' DAY--NO SCHOOL

THURSDAY--Students will be making entry #3 in their Lit Logs, so NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will continue with their oral reports, so NO HOMEWORK.

I will be gone on Thursday for Science training, so there will be a sub.  Also, hopefully you have made plans for the Veterans' Day holiday on Wednesday.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please contact me ASAP.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email to contact me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment