Sunday, November 22, 2015

Academy Plans for November 23rd through 27th, 2015


Greetings!
Well, this will be a short week, but we will be busy.  I'm sure you are aware that Wednesday is an "Early Release" Day, and that there is no school on Thursday or Friday, but here is what we will be doing for the rest of the week:

MONDAY & TUESDAY--Students will work on the Chapter 1 worksheet for "The Golden Goblet" in class.  It will be DUE WEDNESDAY.
WEDNESDAY--EARLY RELEASE DAY--Students will complete the research question on the worksheet using the computers.  This assignment will be DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD, so NO HOMEWORK.
THURSDAY & FRIDAY--NO SCHOOL

Just as a little "heads up"--my planning time is second period, which is approximately 9:15 to 10:00 a.m.  This means if I receive an email or phone call after that time, I will probably not be able to act upon it, as I am teaching for the rest of the day.  I only bring this up because recently I have received requests for work after 2nd period.  I did not want you to think I was ignoring you, it's simply that I do not have any time to get work together until after school, and by then it is usually too late.

Also, as the term is rolling to a close (Friday, December 4th is the last day of the trimester, and it is also an EARLY RELEASE DAY) I wanted you to know that the LAST DAY FOR MISSING WORK AND EXTRA CREDIT IS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please call me at (360) 264-3644 or email me at humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment