Monday, February 9, 2015

Art Plans for February 9th through 13th, 2015

Greetings!

AAACK!!  I left my grade book at school, so I can't input the grades from last week!  But I want to let you know what we are doing this week, so I'm just going to send this as it is, and will enter the grades tomorrow and will send you a second email--Sorry about that!

MONDAY--Because half of the class is now new, I will be using a Powerpoint presentation to review the expectations of the class, so there's NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Students will work on the cover of their Art Notebooks.  These will be DUE THURSDAY. 

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will have more time to work on their Art Notebooks.  Again, these will be DUE THURSDAY.


THURSDAY--This will be the last work time in class for students to complete their Art Notebooks.  They SHOULD BE DUE BY THE END OF THE PERIOD.  (If I feel students need more time to do a quality job on this project, I may push the due date back to next Tuesday.)

FRIDAY--NO SCHOOL

As to other announcements, I'm sure you know that Wednesday, February 11th is a LATE START DAY, there's NO SCHOOL FRIDAY, February 13th or MONDAY, February 16th.  Also, I will be gone Thursday, February 12th (more Science curriculum work), so the students will be with a substitute.  Argh!  What a wacky week!

As always, if you need to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns, the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino,k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week & a nice "Mid-Winter Break",
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment