Monday, February 2, 2015

Academy Plans for February 2nd through 6th, 2015

Greetings!

As for "The Big Game", I have only two comments:  Sigh! and Why?  Ah well, I guess I should stick to what I know, and not venture into a field where I have little expertise.  As they say, "There's always next year!"

I hope the progress report is the final one for the first semester--in Skyward what you see is not what I see.  I believe the "hard copy report cards will be printed and mailed out later this week, or early next week for sure.  Below are our plans for the first week of Quarter #3--here goes:

MONDAY--Students will read Chapters 13 & 14 silently in "The Golden Goblet".  This should be COMPLETED BY TUESDAY.

TUESDAY--Students will work on the comprehension questions that go with those chapters.  This is homework and is DUE WEDNESDAY.

WEDNESDAY--Students will complete the worksheet that goes with Chapters 13 & 14 of "The Golden Goblet".  This is DUE THURSDAY.

THURSDAY--Students will "preview" the vocabulary in Chapters 15 & 16 in "The Golden Goblet" as we move to complete the book.  This worksheet is homework, and is DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will read these chapters silently in class and will complete the book over the weekend.  Due Monday.

There are no special announcements I can think of for this week.  Please contact me [Classroom phone number:  (360) 264-3644 and email address humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us] with any of your questions, comments, or concerns, and have a wonderful week!

Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment