Monday, February 2, 2015

6th Grade Science Plans for February 2nd through 6th, 2015

Greetings!

As for "The Big Game", I have only two comments:  Sigh! and Why?  Ah well, I guess I should stick to what I know, and not venture into a field where I have little expertise.  As they say, "There's always next year!"

I hope the progress report is the final one for the first semester--in Skyward what you see is not what I see.  I believe the "hard copy report cards will be printed and mailed out later this week, or early next week for sure.  Below are our plans for the first week of Quarter #3--here goes:

MONDAY--Students will finish watching the "Mythbusters" video we started last week.  NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Students will work on the "Reaction in a Bag" lab.  NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--Students will take a quiz on chemical reactions and will add to their vocabulary in their Science Notebooks.  NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will read two articles from the "Mixtures & Solutions" book, and answer a worksheet. DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--We will begin reviewing for the end of the unit TEST.  Please start helping your student to study over the weekend.  I predict the TEST WILL BE TUESDAY.

There are no special announcements I can think of for this week.  Please contact me [Classroom phone number:  (360) 264-3644 and email address humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us] with any of your questions, comments, or concerns, and have a wonderful week!

Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment