Monday, February 9, 2015

Academy Plans for February 9th through 13th, 2015

Greetings!

AAACK!!  I left my grade book at school, so I can't input the grades from last week!  But I want to let you know what we are doing this week, so I'm just going to send this as it is, and will enter the grades tomorrow and will send you a second email--Sorry about that!

MONDAY--Students will revisit the comprehension questions we did for "The Golden Goblet" Chapters 11 & 12.  Students will have ONE QUESTION TO ANSWER.  This is HOMEWORK and is due Tuesday.

TUESDAY--We will go back over the comprehension questions for Chapters 13 & 14 in "The Golden Goblet".  Again students will have ONE QUESTION TO ANSWER, and again this is HOMEWORK.  It will be due on Wednesday.

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will answer the remaining questions on the worksheet from Chapters 13 & 14 from "The Golden Goblet".  This is HOMEWORK, and is due on Thursday.

THURSDAY--Students will have one more worksheet on Chapters 13 & 14 from "The Golden Goblet"  It's HOMEWORK which will be DUE ON TUESDAY.  (Most students will get it done in class, and will turn it in then.)

FRIDAY--NO SCHOOL

As to other announcements, I'm sure you know that Wednesday, February 11th is a LATE START DAY, there's NO SCHOOL FRIDAY, February 13th or MONDAY, February 16th.  Also, I will be gone Thursday, February 12th (more Science curriculum work), so the students will be with a substitute.  Argh!  What a wacky week!

As always, if you need to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns, the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino,k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week & a nice "Mid-Winter Break",
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment