Sunday, April 27, 2014

Art Plans for April 28th through May 2nd, 2014

Greetings!

So the nice weather is supposed to arrive on Wednesday--let's hope so.  I think we are all getting a little tired of five minutes of sunshine followed by fifteen minutes of rain/wind/hail/etc.  We begin the "Smarter Balanced" testing this week, but I don't think this will affect our 6th period Art class; I believe all students will be done testing by then.  Now on to this week's plans:

MONDAY--We should be completing our "Tenino Wooden Money" project with Mari Evans today.  So that will be the first project I will grading in Art for this quarter.  No homework unless your student has not completed the project.

TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, & THURSDAY--We will resume our Scratch Art project.  This will be due Friday.

FRIDAY--We will begin our Felt Symmetry project.  No homework.

As always, please contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns you may have.  My classroom phone number is (360) 264-3644 and my email address is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a great week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment