Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Academy Plans for the Week of April 14th through 18th, 2014

Greetings!

Wasn't the weather over Spring Break grand?!  Hope you were able to enjoy it; I know I did.  I HOPE this goes through to you as ALL of the grades your student received in the third quarter, but since the ending date has passed, I'm really not sure what you will see.  Here's hoping!  I wanted to let you see what was going to be on your student's report card; it's a "sneak peak" so to speak.  Now here's what this week has/will look like:

MONDAY--We went over the Lit Logs and had time for silent reading (SSR), so no homework.

TUESDAY--Began discussing the Poetry project, so again no homework.

WEDNESDAY--We went over the directions for filling out the first draft for each poem on the Poetry project.  So there will be no homework.

THURSDAY--Students will begin working on the first draft of their Poetry project.  No homework.

FRIDAY--Students will continue to work on the Poetry project.  No homework over the weekend from me, ever.

Please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.  The phone number in the classroom is (360) 264-3644 and my email address is: humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Enjoy this week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment