Monday, April 21, 2014

Academy Plans for April 21st through 25th, 2014

Greetings!

As your student may I have told you, I will not be in class today (Monday, April 21st); my father-in-law passes away last week so I have here at the services today.  Ms. Pearce, who was the long term substitute for Mrs. Dozois, will be covering my class today, so there should be no problems.  Here's what to expect in Art this week:

MONDAY--Students will work on their poetry notebook project.  No homework.

TUESDAY & THURSDAY--In preparation for the "Smarter Balanced" testing, students will go to the computer lab to learn how to work with the online tools.  Tuesday will be Math and Thursday will be English/Language Arts.  No homework.

WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY--Students will continue to work on their poetry book project.  No homework.

Have a nice week, and please contact me if you have questions, comments, or concerns,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment