Monday, April 21, 2014

Art Plans for April 21st through 25th, 2014

Greetings!

As your student may I have told you, I will not be in class today (Monday, April 21st); my father-in-law passes away last week so I have here at the services today.  Ms. Pearce, who was the long term substitute for Mrs. Dozois, will be covering my class today, so there should be no problems.  Here's what to expect in Art this week:

MONDAY--Students will be walking over to the Tenino Museum for our wooden money art project.  Hopefully your student got his/her permission slip filled out and turned in.  Students will be there 6th and 7th period.  Obviously, no homework.

TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, & THURSDAY--Mrs. Evans, an art consultant will be coming into our classes these three days to work on the wooden money project--Should be fun!  No homework.

FRIDAY--Students will continue with the scratch paper lines project.  No homework.

Have a nice week, and please contact me if you have questions, comments, or concerns,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment