Tuesday, October 23, 2018

6th Grade Science Plans for October 22th - 26th, 2018

Ah ha!

Did you think I had fallen off of the face of the Earth?  Nope!  (You're not rid of me that easily.)  I was up at Cispus--and the weather was beautiful!  Sorry Seventh Graders!  But now I'm back and here is what we will be doing for the rest of this week:

MONDAY--I will give back the assignments students have turned in and we will complete a new "Assignment Log"; this is HOMEWORK DUE TUESDAY.

TUESDAY--Students will take notes in their Science Notebooks on the article "The Source of Earth's Heat" (this is available online, so students should be able access it at home if they did not complete it in class).  THERE WILL BE A TEST ON THIS ON FRIDAY.  Students MAY USE THESE NOTES ON THE TEST.

WEDNESDAY--Students will be introduced to Chapter/Lesson #3.  There will be some questions answered and vocabulary terms added to their Science Notebooks, so NO HOMEWORK. 

THURSDAY--Students will carry out Investigation 3.1, which is a lab, in class.  NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will TAKE THE TEST ON THEIR "The Source of the Earth's Heat" notes  Their Science Notebooks MAY BE USED.  They will also read the "Water:  Kind of a Big Deal" article and will answer questions on it in their Science Notebooks.  This should be completed in class.  If not, it is  HOMEWORK DUE MONDAY.

No Late Start this week or anything else I can think of at this time.  As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The telephone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment