Wednesday, March 28, 2018

7th Grade Science Plans for March 26th through 30th, 2018

Greetings!

Sorry I'm late with this--crazy week with a crazy schedule!  Here's what we are doing:

MONDAY--Students will set up their new Science Notebooks.  These are HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY.

TUESDAY--Class does not meet.

WEDNESDAY--Students will take a practice test on the "Parts of a Flower"and watch a video on photosynthesis.  SCIENCE NOTEBOOKS ARE DUE & STUDY FOR TEST ON FRIDAY.  

THURSDAY--Class does not meet.

FRIDAY--"Parts of a Flower" TEST and TURN IN SCIENCE NOTEBOOKS.

Hopefully you have gotten in to see your student's Student Led Conference.  This is my second favorite week of school (Outdoor School is the best!)  I have totally enjoyed myself and this year's presentations have been outstanding!  If you haven't made arrangements for yours, it's still not too late.  Call to set up an appointment on Thursday.

I'm sure I don't have to remind you that we have Spring Break next week, April 2nd through 6th.  I'll bet everyone is looking forward to this--I know I am!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment