Monday, January 15, 2018

6th Grade Science Plans for January 15th through 19th, 2018

Greetings!

Hope you had a nice three day weekend, I know I did.  Now here's what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY--MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY--NO SCHOOL

TUESDAY--Students will answer questions from the textbook on page 3 from #2 (a-i).  This is HOMEWORK DUE WEDNESDAY.

WEDNESDAY--Students will complete the "Reflecting on What You've Done" on page 11 in the textbook and will read "Observation: How to Train Your Eyes" (pages 12-15) in the textbook, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will read "The Scoop on Cells" in the textbook on pages 18-20) then will answer the questions on page 17 #4 (a-e).  This is HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will watch a video on cells, so again NO HOMEWORK.

I'm probably overly optimistic on how far we will get on this week's labs.  I'll bet I will have to push things back into next week, but I will let you know if it impacts any homework for THIS week.

Just a reminder:  NEXT Monday, January 22nd will be the LAST DAY TO TURN IN MISSING WORK and/or EXTRA CREDIT.  The last day of the 2nd quarter/1st semester is Thursday, January 25th.

Please contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns you may have.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment