Tuesday, September 19, 2017

7th Grade Science Plans for September 15th through 22nd, 2017

Greetings!

I am SO SORRY I didn't get this out Sunday night--I have had tech problems this week like you wouldn't believe!  But, hey, I don't except excuses from my students (Sign over my door:  "Excuses are nothing but hot air"), so I can't excuse myself.  Therefore, I apologize and will try to better next week.  Having said that, here's this week's plans:

MONDAY--Students will get back last week's assignments and we will be going over these, so NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Students will take notes on the "Scientific Method Slide Show", hence NO HOMEWORK.

WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will complete the "Scientific Method Slide Show" notes and will begin the "Scientific Method Crossword Review".  This is HOMEWORK DUE THURSDAY.

THURSDAY--Students will work on the "We Need Order" worksheet.  This is also HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will begin taking notes on their "Variables Cheat Sheet".  Should be completed in class, so NO HOMEWORK.

As you see up above, Wednesday, September 20th is a "Late Start Day" (ACT); hopefully, you have made plans accordingly.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is 360-264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment