Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Academy Plans for May 16th through 19th, 2017

Greetings!

Sorry to be a bit behind; testing weeks throw me off, too.  Here is what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY--Students will be performing their Greek myth plays for the other sixth grade classrooms, so NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY--LATE START DAY--Students will be performing their plays in our Academy classroom, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--SBA CAT Math testing.  NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--Students will fill out self & group evaluations on their Greek myth plays.  These will be DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD, so NO HOMEWORK.

I'm sure you are already aware that is WEDNESDAY is an LATE START DAY, and that you have planned accordingly.

Furthermore, I'm sure you know Thursday is a SBA CAT MATH TEST DAY.  Please make sure your student gets a good night's sleep and has a good breakfast so he/she is "loaded and locked" to take on the rigors of that assessment.

FYI, I will not be at school on Thursday and Friday this week.  I have a really good substitute teacher lined up, as usual, so there should be no problem.

As always, if you have a question, comment, and/or concern, please feel free to contact me.  The best email address is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment