Sunday, October 16, 2016

7th Grade Science October 17th through 21st, 2016

Greetings!

FINALLY!!!  I have been trying to email progress reports all week, and every evening when I have sat down to do so, Skyward has been "down".  Frustrating to say the least.  Well, better late than never.  I guess the good news is that there was NO HOMEWORK at all last week, so that worked out well.  Now on to this week's plans:

MONDAY--Students will be taking the "Procedure Writing Test".  It will be due at the end of the period, so NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY--Ms. Dryden will be taking over my 7th Grade class this week while I am at Outdoor School.  She will be starting the unit on Geology by introducing the Grand Canyon.  I am not sure if there will be homework this week, but I doubt it.  There will be plenty of work time in class, so your student should be able to complete assignments in class.

Please remember that Wednesday is a LATE START DAY, so plan accordingly.

If you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please contact me at the following:  Phone--(360) 264-3644 and email at humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment