Sunday, March 16, 2014

Art Plans for March 17th through 21st, 2014

Greetings!

In case your student hasn't told you, we are researching famous artists now.  Each student had the past week to research his/her famous artist.  This week we will plan for the PowerPoint presentation, then assemble it.  That will be followed with rehearsal, and next week each student will present the information on his/her artist.  Each day is worth 10 behavior points, and of course I left my clipboard at school, so I couldn't fill in last week's points.  I will try to get caught up on that tomorrow.  Please ask your student about his/her artist; he/she should be able to tell you quite a bit now, because we had three full days of researching last week.

Just a reminder that we only have three more weeks left in this quarter, so please take a close look at your student's grade, and specifically, if he/she is missing assignments.  I will be available after school this week Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday if your student needs to complete a project.  As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and my email address is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment