Thursday, January 3, 2019

7th Grade Science Plans for December 31st through January 4th, 2019

Greetings!

Hope the Winter Break left you recharged & rejuvenated--I know it did for me.  Sorry I was not able to email my "updates" prior to the Winter Break; I was just so slammed there weren't enough hours in the day.  I know, I know, I wouldn't accept excuses like this from my students ("Excuses are nothing but hot air" is the poster that hangs in my classroom.)  Getting these out weekly shall be my New Year's Resolution.  Now here is what we will be doing this week"

MONDAY & TUESDAY--NO SCHOOL

WEDNESDAY--Students will receive their work, record their scores on their "Assignment Logs", and will file it away.  NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will work on the notes in their Science Notebooks on the Rock Cycle.  These are HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will work on a Rock Cycle Lab.  NO HOMEWORK.

Just a reminder that NEXT week Wednesday is a "Late Start Day".  We all need to get back into the school rhythm, right?

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please contact me.  The best email address to reach me is humblem@tenino,k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment