Tuesday, November 27, 2018

7th Grade Science Plans for November 26-30, 2018

Greetings!

No, I did not fall off of the face of the Earth--it's just with grading 138 Science Notebooks, then a week of conferences, followed by a short holiday week, I wasn't able to do my weekly updates.  Sorry about that.  Let's hope it doesn't happen again.  Now here is what we will be doing this week:

MONDAY--We will cover articles on layers of the Earth and epicenters & focus orally in class.  So NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY-- We will introduce Chapter #4 with a reading ("Will It Happen Again?"), will work on Investigation 4.1 by researching earthquake locations using maps, latitude, longitude, and Chromebooks.  This assignment will be DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD THURSDAY, so NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--We will celebrate the end of the first quarter with our auction, so NO HOMEWORK.

For those of you I was able to conference with, the pleasure was all mine.  After all of my years in teaching, I have learned great kids come great parents.  Thank you for being there--conference week is my third favorite week of the school year.  (Sorry!  Bus Cispus is always #1 and Student Led Conference Week is #2.)

As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The best email address to reach me is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment