Tuesday, November 27, 2018

6th Grade Science Plans for November 26-30, 2018

Greetings!

No, I did not fall off of the face of the Earth--it's just with grading 138 Science Notebooks, then a week of conferences, followed by a short holiday week, I wasn't able to do my weekly updates.  Sorry about that.  Let's hope it doesn't happen again.  Now here is what we will be doing this week:


MONDAY--We will cover information in an article called "Why Does the Wind Blow?" and will start on taking Cornell Notes on it.  So NO HOMEWORK.


TUESDAY--We will take Cornell Notes on an article called "What Are Clouds?"  These notes will be DUE AT THE END OF THE PERIOD, so again, NO HOMEWORK.


WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY-- We will be doing a project in class on clouds.  This will end with a quiz, so NO HOMEWORK.


FRIDAY--We will celebrate the end of the first quarter with our auction, so NO HOMEWORK.


For those of you I was able to conference with, the pleasure was all mine.  After all of my years in teaching, I have learned great kids come great parents.  Thank you for being there--conference week is my third favorite week of the school year.  (Sorry!  Bus Cispus is always #1 and Student Led Conference Week is #2.)


As always, if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The best email address to reach me is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.


Have a wonderful week,

Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment