Monday, March 14, 2016

7th Grade Science Plans for March 14th through 18th, 2016

Greetings!

My goodness!  March has certainly come in like a lion--let's hope it exits like a lamb. Now here's what's happening this week:

MONDAY--Students will begin working on their "Transpiration Poster" it will be DUE THURSDAY.

TUESDAY--Students will work on the questions that go along with an article entitled:  "Stems & Leaves".  This is HOMEWORK DUE THURSDAY.

WEDNESDAY--SBAC PRACTICE TESTING, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students begin working on the Leaf and Stem Lab observations, so NO HOMEWORK.

FRIDAY--End of the Trimester Auction, so NO HOMEWORK.

I'm sure you are aware that Friday is the end of the second trimester and that the deadline has come and gone for late/missing work and extra credit.  Also, FRIDAY IS AN EARLY RELEASE DAY, and there is  NO LATE START THIS WEEK.

Please contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns you may have.  Pardon me if I do not get to them in a timely manner right now.  With 124 Science Notebooks to grade at approximately 15 minutes each, I'm kind of swamped right now.  The best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment