Sunday, October 25, 2015

Academy Plans for October 26th 30th, 2015

Greetings!

Well, we survived Outdoor School, and now we will jump into conference week.  It's not too late; if you would still like to schedule a conference, call the Office (360-264-3600) and they will see what they can do for you.  And just a reminder:  although Monday is a "full" day, the rest of the week are early release days; students will get out of school at 11:40 a.m. each day.  Because of this schedule, I will see my 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 7th period students Tuesday & Thursday, and my 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th period students on Wednesday & Friday.  (Poor 7th period students have to put up with me every day this week.)

So here's what we will do this week:

Monday--Email me about their Cispus experiences. Due at the end of the period.

Tuesday & Thursday--Work on computers on slide presentation.  NO HOMEWORK.

Wednesday & Friday--CLASS WILL NOT MEET.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, and/or concerns.  The best email address us humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us  and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Hope you enjoy a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment