Sunday, October 11, 2015

7th Grade Science Plans for Oct. 12th through 16th, 2015

Greetings!

Sorry I missed last week--it's getting to be crunch time with Outdoor School.  (I know, I know, I don't accept excuses from my students, but when it comes to me, well...............)  I will certainly try to do better.

Here's what we're doing in 7th grade Science this week:

MONDAY--Students will begin our procedure writing work; they will be writing a model in their Science Notebooks, so NO HOMEWORK.

TUESDAY--Students will work in groups to create a procedure for an experiment ("Dropping Balls").  This procedure will be DUE WEDNESDAY.

WEDNESDAY--Students will carry out the procedure they created yesterday, so NO HOMEWORK.

THURSDAY--Students will write a conclusion using the HY/HI/LO/SO/WIU format.  This is HOMEWORK DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will begin writing a second procedure for another experiment.  ("Different Dropped Balls").  This will be DUE TUESDAY.

As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us and the phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment