Monday, December 1, 2014

Sixth Grade Science Plans for December 1st through 5th, 2014

Greetings!

Sorry I'm a day late, but better late than never, right?  Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful "Turkey Day" four day weekend; I know I did.  Now here's what's coming up for this week:

MONDAY--Students will draw the salt crystals they created last week; this will be done in their Science Notebooks.  If the time is used wisely, there should be no homework.

TUESDAY--Students will participate in the "Separating a Dry Mixture" lab.  There will be no homework.

WEDNESDAY--Students will take part in the "Saturating a Solution" lab.  Thus there will be no homework.

THURSDAY--Students will do the "Citric Acid Saturation" lab, so no homework.

FRIDAY--Students will take the "Reaching Saturation" quiz.  This will be completed in class, so should be no homework.

I am probably overly optimistic about the amount of labs we will complete this week.  If we get behind, the above schedule could change.  There would still be no homework, however.  The only other special announcement I can think of is that I will be gone on Friday, and there will be a substitute teacher in my place.  The students have had her before, so things should go smoothly.  As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me (email address:  humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us or classroom phone number 360-264-3644).

Hope you enjoy this chilly week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment