Monday, December 15, 2014

Academy Plans for December 15th through 19th, 2014

Greetings!

Sorry I missed last week--tried to get this done, but things just snowballed on me.  Although enjoyable, this can be a hectic time of year.  So here are the plans for this week:

MONDAY--As students were supposed to have read Chapters 6 & 7 in "The Golden Goblet" last Thursday & Friday, I am having them write a five sentence summary of Chapter 6.  This is considered HOMEWORK.  It is DUE TUESDAY.

TUESDAY--Students will now write a summary of Chapter 7 from "The Golden Goblet".  This HOMEWORK IS DUE WEDNESDAY.

WEDNESDAY--Students will answer the comprehension questions & other literary questions on Chapters 6 & 7.  THIS HOMEWORK IS DUE FRIDAY.

THURSDAY--Another day to work on this assignment.  DUE FRIDAY.

FRIDAY--Students will begin reading Chapters 8 & 9 in "The Golden Goblet".  I will give them more time to complete this when we return from the Winter Break.  NO HOMEWORK OVER THE TWO WEEK BREAK.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.  My email address is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us or the phone number in my classroom is 360-264-3644.

Hope you enjoy this wonderful time of year,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment