Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Art Plans for February 17th through 21st, 2014

Greetings!

I hope you enjoyed the four day Mid-Winter Break, and no, I have not fallen off of the face of the earth!  The Knowledge Bowl season is now over, so I will try to be more timely.  I will, however, be gone Thursday & Friday, and the students already know that I will have a sub.  Here are this week's plans:

ART--Tuesday & Wednesday we will discuss the six elements of Art, so there will be no homework or class projects.  Thursday the students are to complete missing assignments, especially the Harlem Renaissance Magazine worksheet.  If they use their time wisely, everything should get done.  Depending on the progress we make on Thursday, there MAY be an assignment on Friday, but if so, it will NOT be due on Monday (more like Tuesday).  I fully expect that the activities of Thursday will carry over onto Friday.

Please contact me (email--humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us or phone--(360) 264-3644) if you have any questions and/or concerns.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment