Monday, October 28, 2013

7th & 8th Grade Art for October 28th through November 1st

Greetings!

I see that the 7th & 8th graders survived the week without me--glad to see it.  I just wanted to get in one more email before the end of the quarter.  First of all, EXTRA CREDIT & MISSING WORK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30TH.  Please check your student's progress report to make sure nothing is missing.  We will continue to work on projects this week, plus I have three assignments to grade from when I was gone, so your student's grade may change from what it is now to what is printed on his/her report card.

There won't be any homework this week, but as I said before, we will have five more assignments to go into the gradebook before report cards come out.

As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or concerns you may have.  Also, if you would like to schedule a conference for next week, please contact the TMS Office (360-264-3600) to make that happen.

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment