Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Greetings Parents & Guardians of My Art Students!

Sorry this has been a bit late--I've been swamped.  Sorry, I know I rarely accept that excuse from the students, but......  I'd like to say it won't happen again, but I know better.  Now, on to what we're doing this week.

We are beginning a huge project--our "Elements of Art" book.  This will take us about three weeks.  It will be worth A LOT of points (200), so please keep tabs on your student's progress on it.  There is rarely homework in Art if your child uses his/her time wisely.  Ask your student to show you his/her daily progress on the "Elements of Art".

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment