Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Greetings!

I'm sorry this is a little late, I've been swamped this week because we've been so busy.  Please forgive me.  As much as I'd like to say this will never happen again, I know better--Sigh!  Now on to the important info for this week & next:

THE PARENT MEETING FOR OUTDOOR SCHOOL (Cispus) WILL BE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 1st AT 7:00 P.M. IN THE COMMONS AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL.  Please plan on attending if at all possible.  It should last about an hour and Mrs. Dozois and I will be presenting.  Hopefully we will be able to answer all of your questions at this time.  There will be handouts, necessary forms, and we will be able to accept payment ($75) at this time.  Hope to see you there!

SCIENCE--We will be doing mostly in class work this week, with the exception of one homework assignment on Thursday; it  will be due on Friday.  Monday & Tuesday students are working on teams in the Measurement Lab.  Wednesday they will finish that up and/or will receive their Science textbooks.  This is where the homework assignment comes in--it is the "Book Damage Sheet".  They will need to go through their textbooks to look for and report damage.  On Thursday we will (hopefully) work on the "Tiger Lab" and Friday we will begin working on the first of the Scientific Method labs.

ACADEMY--We are beginning to work on our unit on Capitalization & Punctuation (Mr. Long's Language Arts pre-test showed there was a real need for this).  Look for homework Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday evenings.  We will correct all of these in class on Friday.  I try VERY hard NOT to give homework over the weekends.

As always, please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.  The phone number in my classroom is (360) 264-3644 and the best email address to reach me at is humblem@tenino.k12.wa.us

Have a wonderful week,
Michele Humble

No comments:

Post a Comment